• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Reynolds Capcha

Not helping RR but... the data is owned by the dealer, the responsibility on the access to the data is RR

I understand this, but it doesn't make sense when the sales manager calls in and asks to schedule daily inventory exports and they tell him he can't have that and if he wants to do it manually he has to enter a captcha every single time. I'm dealing with a CFO right now that spends an hour a day exporting data from Reynolds before he even processes it.

I understand this, but it doesn't make sense when the sales manager calls in and asks to schedule daily inventory exports and they tell him he can't have that and if he wants to do it manually he has to enter a captcha every single time. I'm dealing with a CFO right now that spends an hour a day exporting data from Reynolds before he even processes it.

Rest assured, the data is owned by the dealer. As soon as Reynolds understands that, access for employees and support vendors, with proper permission, will happen. For now, access with permission has been thwarted by captcha. Reynolds wants a fee to access your data. Absurd.

Stay tuned for information that will solve your problem.

Not helping RR but... the data is owned by the dealer, the responsibility on the access to the data is RR's
Close. Your sentence should read "The data is owned by the dealer, the responsibility on the access to the data is claimed to be RR" It is spin. Don't believe me? Ask to opt out of the "security enhancements" by signing a document that will indemnify RR if there is a breach caused by their absence. You will not be allowed to opt out.

Craig, he already stated it works on Query Builder.