• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Reynolds Capcha

Yes it works with Report Scheduler through Query Builder. We have yet to see it fail at any Reynolds Captcha.

If you would like to talk about it or have anymore questions you can call me personally my phone number is: 561-236-5564

Best Regards,
ITData

I've been trying itdata's "Captcha Killer" for the last few days. It's real. It works. Today was my first full day of Captcha-free living.

Usually it takes about 11 seconds to answer a Captcha, though 6 or 16 seconds is also pretty common. I had one take 82 seconds to solve, during which it timed out... but that only happened once. About 10% of the time it solves the Captcha incorrectly, but when that happens it retries automatically.

No changes to our client software were needed. The Captcha Killer runs independently and answers all Captchas regardless of context. From our client software's point of view, Captchas might as well not exist anymore.

I think (but am not 100% sure) that you need to be logged in, and if you're logged in remotely then you must remain connected. On at least one instance, disconnecting caused the program to crash. Hey, its still experimental at this point. Interestingly, letting the screen saver kick in did not seem to cause any problems. I guess I don't understand the manner of screen-scraping it uses to get the Captcha image, and the consequences of that, so there is a learning curve here.

But on the whole, this is very exciting! Its a fully automated middle finger to Reynolds!