• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

RIP Facebook Marketplace for Car Dealers

Oct 5, 2021
Awards
First Name
daniel
We have given an office worker admin rights on FB to manually post our used vehicles. When she goes to save or edit the listing goes to her pesonal Facebook page. And we cannot figure out why when I can save them under the dealership name. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Got the same problem, I got tired . For more than 2 week I trying to solve this issues

Tallcool1

Boss
Mar 17, 2014
Awards
First Name
Clint
We have given an office worker admin rights on FB to manually post our used vehicles. When she goes to save or edit the listing goes to her pesonal Facebook page. And we cannot figure out why when I can save them under the dealership name. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Yes, it is broken. We all have the same issue. We just started listing them personally and clearly state that they are dealership owned vehicles.

• 1Like
Reactions: craigh
Jul 4, 2021
First Name
Tim
Our team is having good success in posting our Dealer client's pre-owned inventories to FBMP. Message me anytime-Thanks

Get Podium
May 19, 2021
Awards
First Name
Grant
I've noticed that Facebook Marketplace does not show your images in the order that you upload them. At least not for me. Not anymore. It seems to shuffle all the images now. Have any of you found a way to control what image becomes your hero image (first image)? Or is this just how it is now?

Oct 31, 2021
First Name
Nancy
facebook is changing to the new so called "metaverse", in a few weeks things will get better!