• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

PR & News Rocket Mortgage (Quicken Loans) Jumping in the Online Used Car Space?

Yeah, I remember hearing about Quicken Loans' "Rocket Auto" too! It's pretty cool how they're taking their success in the mortgage industry and looking to shake things up in the car-buying process. I mean, if they can bring the same level of ease and transparency to buying a car as they did with getting a mortgage, that would be awesome! I'm curious to see how their business model will work, especially with leveraging dealership inventory.

By the way, if you're interested in exploring mortgage options, you might consider reaching out to a Mortgage Broker in Sutton Coldfield. They could provide valuable insights tailored to your specific needs. Good luck!

As someone relatively new to this forum, it's fascinating to see the evolving landscape of online car sales. The idea of Rocket Mortgage diving into the online used car space is definitely intriguing. If they can replicate even a fraction of their success from RocketMortgage, it could shake things up.

It's an interesting point you raise about the potential impact on smaller dealerships. Offering a streamlined financing and backend solution could indeed level the playing field against giants like Carvana. Plus, it might alleviate some of the pressure on these dealerships to develop their own tech solutions, which can be a major hurdle.

It's an interesting point you raise about the potential impact on smaller dealerships. Offering a streamlined financing and backend solution could indeed level the playing field against giants like Carvana. Plus, it might alleviate some of the pressure on these dealerships to develop their own tech solutions, which can be a major hurdle.
I'm also curious to see how this move might intersect with the mortgage industry. Maybe we'll start to see more integrated solutions between car financing and home financing. Imagine a Mortgage Broker in Lincoln branching out to become a Mortgage Advisor Lincoln for both homes and cars! Overall, it's an exciting development that could lead to some positive changes in the industry.