• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Save-a-deal in R&R Contact Management?

tomfohr

CSI Bandit
Dec 15, 2011
First Name
Tom
So myself and our GM are avidly working on trying to replace Reynolds Contact Managent with Autobase which our GM has used for about 8 years and loves everything that it can do and the ease of use compared to ReyRey. Obviously the hurdle we are trying to work around is our long term contract with R&R. But in demo-ing Autobase, my favorite feature by far was the Save-a-deal feature. The accountability you have of your salespeople and how easy and in front of you it is to correct a potential problem really amazed me.

So in the meantime while I am still stuck with R&R I am trying to think of a way to create a Save-a-deal or similar type feature/safe guard.... Any ideas?

Only thing I can think of is making salespeople unable to change the prospect status and make all the prospect changes (unable to finance, dead deal, ect) as activity results and have them create a To Do item on the managers daily work plan to drill into the prospect further.

However, even this will not notify the managers if follow up goes Forgotten or follow up is Forwarded to far out like Autobase's Save-a-deal feature does....

Any ideas on a way to make this work that I might be missing??