• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Scheduling system BDC

JohnH

Full Sticker + Prep
Nov 20, 2011
Awards
First Name
John
Hello everyone,

I do not know if anyone else has some of the same issues as me but here it goes. I currently have a BDC that serves 10 dealerships. We currently use Contact Management and we are locked in a contract with Reynolds for another year. Since CM does not have a true "BDC" functionality it is becoming very difficult managing a large volume of appointments.

Is it currently possible to see how many appointments the BDC has booked on a given day and to also be able to see how many appointments there are in each store from the BDC per day.

Thank you,
John

Is it currently possible to see how many appointments the BDC has booked on a given day and to also be able to see how many appointments there are in each store from the BDC per day.

Not sure if I'm missing a bigger picture here, but you should be able to see this under 'Desk Log'. It has the number of appointments along with the MTD appointments.

As for the group, I believe you need to login to each stores account to see those numbers:\

Most CRM's have that capability. I run a Centralized BDC for 11 stores as well and I use three different CRM's (nightmare I know) but I have VINsolutions, Dealersocket and Pro Max (Not really a CRM) and they can show all this information daily, monthly and annually. Contact your rep for assistance.