• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

SEO 101 For Dealers

Hey don't get me wrong guys. I'm not suggesting we put down Ryan's great knowledge base. Just that we focus it in a more valuable direction. Hell, maybe it's different in Iowa or something and you guys can just sit and write code all day and the boss will keep paying you. But here outside Metro Boston in six figure pay plan land I find few dealers are interested in paying for you to self educate in HTML.

Ryan is correct in that I do have time to follow our SEO success. In fact, that is what I am spending a majority of my time doing these days. I have just launched an initiative that I think will be a game changer in our market place. As the co-author of this new strategy I am spending a tremendous amount of time measuring the results. But the key was that as knowledgeable as I may think I am or as I may actually be. I can't do it all myself. Neither can any of you. I needed to identify a provider that uses these terms as more than the latest buzzword and puts them into tangible practice. Our title's aren't SEO guru. If the word "Manager" or "Director" appear in your title then it is incumbent upon you to MANAGE. That means delegating tasks. Not DOING EVERYTHING. It is in that regard that I would like to see this valuable knowledge used. Ryan, if I took the wind out of your sales, that was not my intent. Just trying to change the course. Stay fired up!

I know we had some discussion about images and I saw this video and thought I should post it here to help anyone who has any questions. Is this relevant to the auto industry? I believe so because I believe a lot of people see cars or hear of cars from friends and want to see pictures of them. Would I make this a priority? NO....there are many other things to take priority over that.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GoogleWebmasterHelp

this is really a great post. Some really great ideas, and concepts discussed. I do know that this is way over some peoples head.. I mean let's face it some people just get put into positions these days because they had to let someone else go, and now you are stuck doing your old job, and a new one... You find yourself on forums, and looking to find out how to make your website, and SEO, SEM, CRM all better.

I can offer a free no obligation DEMO of some of our award winning software, and service. If this is something you are interested in, please shoot me an email, and I will be happy to help you to be on top of google, at the lowest price to you.

we even offer a free website evaluation here
Get Your Free Website Evaluation