• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Simplifi Experiences? Looking to Connect with Fellow Dealers

Aug 29, 2024
Awards
First Name
Brian
Hey everyone,

I’m diving into the potential of Simplifi for CTV, geofencing other dealerships, programmatic, cross-device targeting, and their full suite of offerings. They claim to be working with over 4,300 dealerships, but I haven’t been able to connect with anyone who’s actually using them or who even knows they’re the DMP behind their campaigns.

We’re gearing up for a major campaign, and I’d love to hear from anyone with firsthand experience. How’s it working for you? Are you currently using their products? What kind of results have you seen in driving traffic and sales for your dealership?

I’m looking forward to some candid discussions and appreciate any insights you can share. Thanks!

We use Simpli.fi at the agency for particular use cases. Cons: They are not very transparent about the DMP. We are not comfortable with their in-market shopper data/deployments. Credit and other pieces of taxonomy are not seen as accurate by our clients. The in-store visit analysis has been compared against other providers and does not seem very accurate. Pros: Support is good. We believe they are honest with their spending. We have never had a discrepancy in budget vs the OTT/CTV/Programmatic Display quotes. They can spin up campaigns fairly quickly. In conclusion, if you are looking for highly targeted campaigns with taxonomy, there are better providers. They are a fine choice if you are looking for a branding campaign that targets demographics and not make/model/equity/credit.