• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

PR & News Solera to Acquire DealerSocket and Omnitracs

We made the hUUGe mistake of signing up 3 Elway Powersports dealerships with Dealer Socket last fall after this "quick win" for Solara. They flat out LIED to us about integration with our DMS! The launch was awful, the build team had not completed ANY of the backend set up that we spent hours reviewing prior to launch. Six months later, they sent us a bill for the "training" day, that was included in our contract. It is hands down the worst vendor experience we've had to date.

@Marie Tucker that bites. Sorry to hear this. I heard zero buzz around DealerSocket since the Solara announcement. Feel free to include any more issues you've had here. Sometimes the "right person" stumbles across these threads and are able to offer some help.

Acquisitions are the death of innovation.

It's not rocket science... when your focus becomes solving problems on the Balance Sheet vs solving the problems that created the Balance Sheet, you're toast.
I am pretty good about reading everything in these forums. I don't know how I missed this a few months back @john.quinn .

This is beautiful. I have never heard it said quite like this.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner