• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Spaces Matter! SEO

CAORYAN

Boss
May 28, 2009
First Name
Ryan
Are you optimized for the keywords that matter for your market? You may be but what if you were missing the boat with the people searching using different terms or dashes....maybe spaces.

Are you optimized for "preowned", "pre-owned", and "pre owned"? Or do you just pick the best one?

......I am so glad all of you asked these questions. So from my research and someone may feel differently you can show up on the first page for "preowned" but not even show up for "pre-owned". This is because some people optimize their site to show for one but not all. So the difficult question is do you want to dominate one or reach for all? I say you dominate one and then you start to optimize for different terms for your keyword. Add the different words in slowly so you don't drop to fast. SEO is a watch and see project that takes time.

So....just thought about that as I was on a site and thought I would share. I also want to share my passion with those who want to learn.

Have a blessed day ya'll.