• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Text Messaging Solutions for Car Dealers

I would love an opportunity to discuss a few mobile messaging solutions that are available. AutoUpLinkUSA offers a few solutions through Gumiyo and Teletext solutions. Both have their unique strengths and advantages from integrating inventory or Facebook to even Service Department utilization for mobile messaging. Feel free to review our website at AutoUpLinkUSA Philadelphia or give us a call at (888) 399-0329. Either way, we would be more than happy to review our services and help you with your decision. Thanks for posting!

I've been testing the Trumpia Platform and its performing as advertised. It has a pretty clean back end admin cPanel type dashboard and their pricing model seems pretty competitive.

They offer a "roll-over" of credits which keeps my costs low and they provide most of the bells & whistles needed to build a mobile list, manage campaigns and the UI makes it easy to learn.

They offer a free 15 day trail which let's you kick the tires before you have to pony up to the bar. I've got a promo code that will let you extend your test-drive to 30 days.

Drop me a line if that's of interest.

Depending on your texting needs some companies may be better than others. Many CRM's are being sold with texting added to it. However, its been my experience (some may disagree) that blast text messaging isn't productive for car dealers. Its a quick way to get on customers do not call list. However, a one v one text conversation with a consumer from a dealer is a lot more attractive and proved to be productive. For that you will want a system that holds your people accountable and it will need to be monitored. For that service I suggest a previous employeer of mine Contact At Once. It's an amazing tool! So many ways to deploy it and it can be added to your mobile website. When the chat comes into the dealership it acts just like a chat. Dealer accepts the conversation and engages (no pun intended) into the text conversation. It's opt in opt out and can be initiated by the dealer. Replies can even happen from a sales persons cell phone but within the CAO application. VERY COOL!

I can recommend you to someone who can show you a demo. It's not very expensive and the feedback I heard before I left was amazing.