1. Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

The Truth about Forms

Discussion in 'Other New and Cool Technologies & Services' started by Carluminati, Jun 27, 2017.

This forum sponsored by...
  1. Carluminati

Carluminati
    Expand Collapse
    Noob

First Name:
    Chris
    Twitter Handle:
    buffalonissan
    We are all still being sold email leads, and is that the best our 3rd party vendors, our OEM and our websites can can do for us in 2017 and beyond? Let's face the facts, and we need to step away from our car business to see the bigger picture and assess the trends and facts. The #1 form of communication right now and in the foreseeable future is messaging.

Go ahead: email your facebook friends;
    email your buddy to see if he's ready to be picked up;
    email your boss to tell him you are running late for work.

Never happens.

We need more MESSAGING LEADS! (I said what!) It's a whole new opportunity, a real thing, it's your customers PREFERRED method of communication right now and are you in tune? Ready?

[​IMG]

2. This forum sponsored by...
  3. TomLaPointe

TomLaPointe
    Expand Collapse
    Getting Refreshed

First Name:
    Big Tom
    Dealer or Company Name:
    CarChat24
    Twitter Handle:
    tom-carchat24
    some critical factors for new communication tools is to be able to respond within 10 seconds or less, especially during retail hours (until 10 pm) - and ideally 24 hours. with live chat there are numerous critical connection points that can actually create a NEGATIVE experience for the shopper.

also, is the goal to just have chat for customer service or to actually sell more vehicles. and for the record, this is a lot like an AD, even though OP is with a dealer

4. Carluminati

Carluminati
    Expand Collapse
    Noob

First Name:
    Chris
    Twitter Handle:
    buffalonissan
    I appreciate your valuable insight Tom , and I'll certainly be sure to pay attention to what you got to say, since you are the chat guy, I'm really just a user of the service. You still out rank me, haha! Thanks. We've counted 172 conversations and 47 leads captured since starting 6/5/17. Sales and relationship building is happening. So much more to learn as well, and I'm actually excited again!

Chat & Messaging is new to us, I'm always going to listen to those with experience to learn.