• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

The Unprecedented “Big Bang†Mystery Shop for Digital Dealer 10

Alex Jefferson

Bone King
Apr 7, 2009
First Name
Alex
I will be speaking at Digital Dealer 10 in Orlando about, what we “think is happeningâ€, “what is actually happening†and what “SHOULD
be happening†in our internet departments.

As a part of the presentation I would like to do some CASE studies of internet phone and email responses of dealers around the country.
I’ll be cutting out all the “THEORY†and getting down to BRASS TACKS!

I am offering a free mystery shop to any dealership who would like an honest opinion of their current phone and Internet process.
(Don’t worry – Dealership information will be left out upon any dealers request)

We share opinions and ideas here in the DealerRefresh community and I think it’s some of the most valuable information shared in our
industry BAR NONE (SN – Thanks Jeff and all the DR family for making it so great). I’d like to will have powerful information to share at
Digital Dealer 10 without trying to SELL you anything. At the same time we will all see displays of excellence and opportunities for improvement.

Put your team and your process to the test and become a part of the “BIG BANG†Mystery Shop for Digital Dealer 10!
Don’t be left out and wondering how you stack up.

I’ll be the first to dive into the “BIG BANG†Mystery Shop!!
WHO’S NEXT???

If you’d like be a part of the “Big Bang†Mystery Shop please email me at [email protected] or reply to this thread.

I would love to participate right now, but would be a bad example. We are getting to relaunch our new sites on March 1st and will be scrambling to update every template we have with the new link addresses, etc, and we are also implementing our new process, so you would get a "Mix" of the old and new. However, I would strongly encourage others to participate, especially considering the resources you are offering for free. Can I take a rain check?