• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Think Netflix, but for the car business...

Jul 2, 2019
First Name
John
When is the last time you went to a blockbuster video? Or a travel agent?

When a shift in an industry happens, the old way of doing things quickly dies, and the new way seems like the only logical option ever.

We have started that shift, and it now has 3100+ dealers and 40k+ pieces of inventory behind it!

Rather than paying a buy/sell fee to the auction, you can buy and sell as many cars as you want on our platform for one fixed cost.

Use it to buy cars to stock the lot, and use our customer view to represent all 40k pieces as your own, and become your own carmax.

Stop walking customers because you don't have the right car.

If have either need inventory, or have inventory to wholesale, we need to talk.

Of course.

Rather than dragging aged, off brand or out of market inventory to the auction, and paying transport and sell fees, our members post the inventory on Dealerslink, and sell it directly to other dealers (which is what they were going to do at the auction anyway), with no sell fee, while it's still sitting on their lot to retail.

Most of our inventory is late model, lower mileage stuff, coming from everywhere from independents to some of the largest groups in the country. Members also have access to buy cars from Hertz and Sixt.

This allows dealers looking for inventory to search from the 40-50k units the other dealers have available at any time, all with no buy fees.

Everyone pays a fixed rate, and buys/sells as may cars as they want.

We provide several other tools like an F&I Calculator that lets you run a bank call against the entire marketplace, arbitration, PO's, amazing support and the ability to stop losing business because you don't have the right car.

I think we have a few of these up in Canada, but I'm not entirely sure I follow the entirety of the premise.

We have 3 or more dealer to dealer auction sites and even AutoTrader.ca tried to get into this game.
The most successful one I've seen is https://www.edealer.ca/eblock/
There's also another one that just works as a mailing group - emails all the dealers and everyone clicks a link to bid if they want those particular cars.

For us the basic premise is getting the right car, at the right time for your customer.

Not being forced to walk them because they want something specific that you don't have.

Lastly, eliminating the cost of buy/sell fees that do nothing but steal gross from the next deal.

I think we have a few of these up in Canada, but I'm not entirely sure I follow the entirety of the premise.

We have 3 or more dealer to dealer auction sites and even AutoTrader.ca tried to get into this game.
The most successful one I've seen is https://www.edealer.ca/eblock/
There's also another one that just works as a mailing group - emails all the dealers and everyone clicks a link to bid if they want those particular cars.

• Useful
Reactions: craigh