• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Thinking of moving everything to DealerSocket. Talk me out of it - Or confirm my thinking.

Congratulations on your new opportunity!

We have multiple clients on Dealersocket CRM and Dealerfire currently, and as been mentioned here, since the Solera buyout, support from both the CRM and website side has been among the worst I have seen in 20 years. They fired a large chunk of their staff, including some of their most veteran people.

There are much better integrated options out there. The key to any solution is what kind of experience it delivers to your two key audiences- your customers and your staff. We are vendor agnostic, and have worked with all of the major options you would be considering. I am more than happy to jump on a call to provide insights. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you would like to connect.

That is one way of looking at an "All in One" Solution. Ask yourself this question, did this company acquire to make an "all in one"or did the "Build it". Big difference as code may be limited and have the same advantages before acquisition. Products today built from the ground floor up may take longer to come to the market but work more fluent when done correctly.

Also, think about your communication strategies to the customer. It's not just phone and email. Texting better be easy and streamline in both desktop and mobile app? How will you send personalized video? Will you use Artificial Intelligence in the future? How will you do live streaming? Do you use Facebook at your store? Think about the "Tools for Engagement" you need for your sales people to use the tools you invest in.

Lastly, how will your support be? Do you get concerned with "Big Company" mentality to you as the customer?

Congratulations on your new opportunity!

We have multiple clients on Dealersocket CRM and Dealerfire currently, and as been mentioned here, since the Solera buyout, support from both the CRM and website side has been among the worst I have seen in 20 years. They fired a large chunk of their staff, including some of their most veteran people.

There are much better integrated options out there. The key to any solution is what kind of experience it delivers to your two key audiences- your customers and your staff. We are vendor agnostic, and have worked with all of the major options you would be considering. I am more than happy to jump on a call to provide insights. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you would like to connect.
I hope you didn't move to Dealersocket! They have been absolutely terrible for our three stores. They outright LIED about their integration with our DMS. They left us high and dry on our launch day, couldn't even answer our calls. Our group has had multiple CRMs, NOTHING is worse than Dealersocket.

Attachments

• 2022-03-31_11-10-18.png
    2022-03-31_11-10-18.png
    294.1 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Ebenn