• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Unicorns ...

davidmoon

Boss
Nov 23, 2010
First Name
David
Long time no see Refreshers ... I've been busy starting a social media group here in Chattanooga, and other things ... I just wanted to get some feedback on some stuff I'm doing to promote the group, and thought I'd share. Feedback, of course meaning, I want you to love everything. Go ahead, and let me have it.

Whether it appeals to you, or not, for a few bucks and some time if you have an idea to throw against the wall, you can make it happen. The first is an audio invite. How it's going to be delivered, I'm not sure ... I know I'll be sending it out to all of my contacts as a link or attached file. http://smac.nooga.org/mp3/Social_Media_Alliance_Voicemail.mp3

I used fiverr.com, which has some interesting services, and paid $15. This CANADIAN voice over artist usually does voicemail greetings, which gave me the idea.

I'm also working on a video to promote the group--which I'll post when it's done. The Web site is Social Media Alliance of Chattanooga, TN | Social in Motion, if you choose to check it out.

First luncheon went very well. We had 40 people there, and every seat was sold out. Little Debbie Snack Cakes was the guest presenter--they have nearly 1 million Facebook fans. And I used a QR code for the menu (see below) for fun. That seemed to be a crowdpleaser with no complaints. No car people, but I did try to invite some that I knew.

menu-sample.jpg

Thanks Dave, I actually have an account for VideoHive, I've used flashDen and AudioJungle both a few times and they all tie together nicely. I don't have a copy of after effects so I'll have to get it involved with my next upgrade. Thanks again for the tips!