• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Verified vendor

Miles Orme

Green Pea
Nov 26, 2018
First Name
Miles
Hello all,

I have recently replaced three dealer inspire websites with custom web-sights that are doing really well. My websites are a one time fee and save dealerships tons of money in the long run, while also giving them a better website. However i am not able to work with some dealerships because i am not a verified vendor! So my question is simple, how do i become a verified vendor? does anyone have any experience with this? all advice and insights into this question are welcomed!

Thanks in advance.

Hello all,

I am not able to work with some dealerships because i am not a verified vendor! So my question is simple, how do i become a verified vendor? does anyone have any experience with this? all advice and insights into this question are welcomed!

Thanks in advance.

This is different for each vendor. Some have no requirements, some have a bidding process that opens occasionally, some are exclusive to only 1 or 2 vendors.
For those that are flexible, you'll need to get ahold of the right person and get the application process going.
Most of them expect you to have more than 1 client waiting (for that OEM) if you want any sort of priority treatment from them.

Reactions: Miles Orme
This is different for each vendor. Some have no requirements, some have a bidding process that opens occasionally, some are exclusive to only 1 or 2 vendors.
For those that are flexible, you'll need to get ahold of the right person and get the application process going.
Most of them expect you to have more than 1 client waiting (for that OEM) if you want any sort of priority treatment from them.

thank you for your insight!

Hello all,

I have recently replaced three dealer inspire websites with custom web-sights that are doing really well. My websites are a one time fee and save dealerships tons of money in the long run, while also giving them a better website. However i am not able to work with some dealerships because i am not a verified vendor! So my question is simple, how do i become a verified vendor? does anyone have any experience with this? all advice and insights into this question are welcomed!

Thanks in advance.

I can't answer your question but i
would love to see some of the sites you custom developed! Do you do other development work as well? IM me :)

See it this way, why would Ford choose you? They evaluate on a few factors, to name a few :

1) How many Ford dealers are using your platform.
2) How is this platform perfoming (Speed, Conversion, Flexibility)
3) Does it makes sense financially for car dealers
4) If you had 250 orders tomorrow, would your business handle it?
+++++

The best advice I can give you at this point, make sure you make the best website out there, collect tons of clients and THEN think about certification.

Reactions: Miles Orme
See it this way, why would Ford choose you? They evaluate on a few factors, to name a few :

1) How many Ford dealers are using your platform.
2) How is this platform perfoming (Speed, Conversion, Flexibility)
3) Does it makes sense financially for car dealers
4) If you had 250 orders tomorrow, would your business handle it?
+++++

The best advice I can give you at this point, make sure you make the best website out there, collect tons of clients and THEN think about certification.
thank you for that insight!