• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

VinSolutions 'AMP' product

alexharrisdcj

Push Start
Dec 12, 2013
First Name
Alex
VinSolutions 'AMP' product - Does anyone have experience with this product? They've been pushing it obnoxiously hard lately, and it doesn't seem worth the high price tag to me. Would love to get some feedback from other dealers who have used it and their thoughts.

Thanks!

VinSolutions 'AMP' product - Does anyone have experience with this product? They've been pushing it obnoxiously hard lately, and it doesn't seem worth the high price tag to me. Would love to get some feedback from other dealers who have used it and their thoughts.

Thanks!
Sorry zero experience here.

When they first rolled it out, I offered to use one of our stores as a test pilot case study and committed the full resources of my group's internal marketing team to make it as successful as it could be. They denied the offer and held firm at the outrageous sticker price.

And the case study Vinsolutions features goes to a 404 page not found. I told them about this 6+ months ago and it's still not fixed. :rofl:

1635279814532.png

1635280061732.png

Lol. Yeah, I noticed that. Additionally, I noticed that the 'admin.vinsolutions.com' subdomain that the case studies file is being served from is running a Wordpress site where the default header "Admin - Just another WordPress site". Truly confidence inspiring!

Hey -- doesn't COX own a website company? They should call them for help.