Warranty companies for small independent dealer

Sep 1, 2020
Awards
First Name
Jacob
Small independent dealer looking for the best warranty company i could sign up with. I dont have a big inventory i would say an average of 5-10 and dont currently have any financing. Was looking for any recommendations that i could find. I know a lot of the companies have certain restrictions like needing a minimum amount of inventory and financing etc...Thank you.

Small independent dealer looking for the best warranty company i could sign up with. I dont have a big inventory i would say an average of 5-10 and dont currently have any financing. Was looking for any recommendations that i could find. I know a lot of the companies have certain restrictions like needing a minimum amount of inventory and financing etc...Thank you.

Are you a member of your State Association?

Many people just shrug off these State Associations thinking that they don't need them (I am not saying that you are one of those people). These associations have the relationships with the vendors, and many of the volume restrictions are thrown out for members.

This is a link to your State Association. http://www.indianaiada.com/

This company is a partner of the Indiana Independent Auto Dealer's Association, and ASC is hard to beat!

ASC Warranty
Susan Williams / Clayton Morgan
Phone: 800-442-7116
Andy Stern

Welcome to Dealer Refresh!

Clint