• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Website provider recommendations

Blake,

The award winning AMMP platform from Dealer e Process is a must see! We pride ourselves on having the most flexible platform on the market.The Dealer e Process website solution not only offers you the flexibility of a custom website but the support of manufacturer promotional updates and resources. ( We are also a Toyota certified provider). Our exclusive site search turns your website homepage into a search engine for you website and gets customers in front on what they are searching for immediately! Choosing a preferred view on the inventory pages and modifying your details pages is just the beginning.

In the AMMP dashboard you will be able to create and edit unlimited custom pages on the fly using our live edit and widget library. Dealer e Process websites come fully loaded with lead generation tools that convert visitors to leads in all departments! You can of course track your conversions by adding codes on your customizable thank you pages in the dashboard as well.

We also provide a variety of products to complement your Dealer e Process website such as our 27/4 Proactive Live Chat , Virtual Service Consultant, Tire Module, Adaptive Mobile sites and more! I of course have to mention our SEO team too. To learn more about our SEO we will need more that 10 min demo :)

Feel Free to visit our website at Car Dealer Websites| Auto Dealer Websites| SEO| Internet Marketing too! I will be happy to answer any questions you may have during your research phase. Give us a call and you will find out why we are the Highest rated vendor year after year!

Reactions: 1 person
Our entire dealership group* has transitioned to eBizAutos. Maybe not quite all the ooo-shiny of others out there, but their service is superb and they've been capable of just about anything we could throw at them.

*Everything but our two Lexus stores, as we all know. But even they're fed by eBiz.

We recently switched to eBizAutos. I agree about their service being superb. I think the importance of service gets overlooked with vendors sometimes. eBizAutos is very good at that and the product they offer is good too.

I think others have thrown out some good suggestions too like Dealer E-Process, TK, and Dealer Fire. Truthfully I don't think you can really go wrong with any of the ones suggested in this thread.

Keep an eye on Dealer.com. Ol' Uncle Joe is now Senior Director of Product Performance & Innovation.

A day in the life of Uncle Joe.

Tweak the engine...
removeengine.jpg

Then Dyno it
Cbr600F3PortDynoSheet.gif

Drink some local beer
2010Dec08_0018.jpg

Hug a tree and call it a day ;-)
ww_gi_hugtree1.jpg

more as it comes...

I stop by these threads when time allows, miss you all!

We use Dealer eProcess and I can't say enough good things about the product, service & support they provide for us. We like to think we're a creative bunch and they go out of their way to accommodate our creative impulses when it comes to design elements. Probably even more important is the direct 1 to 1 Support we get. Our team is on a first name basis with their team, and when we call them up we're greeted as if we're a part of their team or they are a part of ours. As a co-worker of mine is fond of saying, they are truly a "Partner in Profit" and there is nothing one sided about our relationship.

[SPOILER ALERT]I hope Dave Page and the folks at DealerE don't get mad at me for saying this, but we had a chance to get a sneak peak at their new platform they will be unveiling at the Driving Sales Executive Summit and all I can say is WOW[/SPOILER ALERT]

I'd be happy to expand on my thoughts in any particular area if you think it'd be helpful. Good luck!

I have also used Dealer eProcess in the past and have nothing but good things to say about those folks too!

EbizAutos.com > * The rest. There is no comparison here... I've looked at every single vendor out there, and I've talked with most of them. I've looked at at least over 1,500 dealership websites on every single platform.. Unless you are going with a custom Wordpress site, I highly suggest eBiz. I'm partial to say my next recommendation would be DealerFire, but they have some serious problems with their websites that they aren't even aware of. Example #1 (out of many): One dealer's website had all of their inner page contact forms not work, for well over 8+ months now, and counting.. I mean it's not even the dealer's knowledge here, the platform just doesn't work correctly, has bugs.

Now people will say DealerOn, TK, DealerEProcess etc etc and keep going down the list. And I will disprove all of those as not being the elite vendors. Take it from someone who's been doing IM for over 10 years now.. Not to step on any toes, but most car guys in our business have no idea when it comes to dealer websites, or even IM in general.. They just "manage".

Also keep an eye out for DDC here in the future, they have Joe now.. I believe DDC has so much room to grow, and the resources to get it done. I'm patiently waiting to see what they roll out next.. Love how used car king came out, if the future represents anything like that, I think they'll do just fine and start beating out more vendors.

EbizAutos.com > * The rest. There is no comparison here... I've looked at every single vendor out there, and I've talked with most of them. I've looked at at least over 1,500 dealership websites on every single platform.. Unless you are going with a custom Wordpress site, I highly suggest eBiz. I'm partial to say my next recommendation would be DealerFire, but they have some serious problems with their websites that they aren't even aware of. Example #1 (out of many): One dealer's website had all of their inner page contact forms not work, for well over 8+ months now, and counting.. I mean it's not even the dealer's knowledge here, the platform just doesn't work correctly, has bugs.

Now people will say DealerOn, TK, DealerEProcess etc etc and keep going down the list. And I will disprove all of those as not being the elite vendors. Take it from someone who's been doing IM for over 10 years now.. Not to step on any toes, but most car guys in our business have no idea when it comes to dealer websites, or even IM in general.. They just "manage".

Also keep an eye out for DDC here in the future, they have Joe now.. I believe DDC has so much room to grow, and the resources to get it done. I'm patiently waiting to see what they roll out next.. Love how used car king came out, if the future represents anything like that, I think they'll do just fine and start beating out more vendors.

Just because you have 10 years of experience doesn't make you an expert... the car business is FULL of people with 10 years of experience that can't peel a banana the right way. Outside the car biz... look at Christian Slater, been doing movies for over 10 years and I wouldn't cast him for a B movie.

I think that if you want to self proclaim as an expert you need to show YOUR own work in reference to the automotive business and demonstrate why your dealership's website is better than the rest.

Now people will say DealerOn, TK, DealerEProcess etc etc and keep going down the list. And I will disprove all of those as not being the elite vendors. Take it from someone who's been doing IM for over 10 years now.. Not to step on any toes, but most car guys in our business have no idea when it comes to dealer websites, or even IM in general.. They just "manage"..

You are correct that a lot of Dealers are clueless about internet management. HOWEVER, some of the most progressive, forward-thinking, informed dealer representatives are right here on DealerRefresh... giving their qualified input. It's pretty arrogant, in my opinion, to suggest otherwise.

Just because you have 10 years of experience doesn't make you an expert... the car business is FULL of people with 10 years of experience that can't peel a banana the right way. Outside the car biz... look at Christian Slater, been doing movies for over 10 years and I wouldn't cast him for a B movie.

I think that if you want to self proclaim as an expert you need to show YOUR own work in reference to the automotive business and demonstrate why your dealership's website is better than the rest.

10 years of experience makes me an expert online, not in the showroom.. I do work outside of the car business to, also I'm not going to share my work because I don't want other people to imitate it. I don't need to become a "face" in the dealer industry, I'm happy where I'm at, and that's where I want to leave it at.. I'm just content sharing my advice and experience with others, not out to prove anything, but I totally understand where you are coming from Yago.

You are correct that a lot of Dealers are clueless about internet management. HOWEVER, some of the most progressive, forward-thinking, informed dealer representatives are right here on DealerRefresh... giving their qualified input. It's pretty arrogant, in my opinion, to suggest otherwise.

Yes, you are right! There's a ton of great dealership professionals on here who are leading the way for sure! But I look at it as 99% of these guys wouldn't make it in the IM world. I mean 99% can't even do their own proper SEO. And by that I mean when was the last time someone on here ranked on page one for a competitive keyword like credit cards? That kind of SEO.. Or where are the dealers running their own sites? Very, very few.. The dealer world is just so far behind, sometimes I get ahead of myself since I'm way too far ahead with these things. So many people just don't know any better when it comes to these things in IM, so I try to share my thoughts.. I'm trying to keep it on everyone's level, so sorry if I offend anyone, don't mean to do that..

My intent was just to help..

I recommend Automotive SEO & Marketing | Car Dealer Websites | DealerFire

Tons of great things happening over there. Support is amazing. Don't forget to investigate them when doing your research.

I highly recommend DealerFire. I have used them previously as a website provider and was very happy with their service and results. Leif and Eric are extremely knowledgeable and were able to handle everything I asked them to do.

Last edited: