- Mar 2, 2011
- First Name
I talked with XX salesperson and I'm here to see XX stock number/vehicle.Bump to the top.
8 yrs later, we're in the best 'sellers market' of all time. Digital Dealerships are taking share. So.... how has the shopper changed?
QUESTION: What are the Top 3 questions shoppers ask when they arrive at your car dealership?
- Do they have an exact Stock number in mind?
- Do they start in used cars or new?
- Do they start with a model in mind?
- Do they start with a model & trim in mind?
- Do they start with a model & feature in mind (i.e. "looking for an A4 with Nav...")?
What are the top in-store "discussion starters"?
I saw XX stock number/vehicle online and would like to see it.
I'm here to see XX salesperson. I'm picking up XX stock number/vehicle.
Been that way for a while now, at least for us.