• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What Are Your Biggest Questions/Concerns About Digital Marketing?

Dane Saville

Grease Monkey
Jan 31, 2018
First Name
Dane
Hey, all!

It's been a minute since I posted anything. So, I do some video content for my company that aspires to address dealers' questions about all things digital marketing. Of course, to address those questions I need to know what they are. We have an internal system set up so that current partners' questions get compiled in a document for me to review; however, I would be remiss if I didn't ask all of you here.

What are some of your biggest or most pressing questions and/or concerns about anything regarding digital marketing: websites, SEO, SEM, social, video pre-roll, programmatic media, metrics/KPIs, et cetera?

Any insights you guys can provide is invaluable to me! Thank you!

Hey, all!

It's been a minute since I posted anything. So, I do some video content for my company that aspires to address dealers' questions about all things digital marketing. Of course, to address those questions I need to know what they are. We have an internal system set up so that current partners' questions get compiled in a document for me to review; however, I would be remiss if I didn't ask all of you here.

What are some of your biggest or most pressing questions and/or concerns about anything regarding digital marketing: websites, SEO, SEM, social, video pre-roll, programmatic media, metrics/KPIs, et cetera?

Any insights you guys can provide is invaluable to me! Thank you!

@Dane Saville, there's this forum out there somewhere on the internets where industry professionals (young, old, noobs, old timers, guys, gals and the in-between) have come together to build an amazing community where they discuss these exact topics daily. It may be a great resource for you and your new podcast... :itsok2::lmao: