- Sep 1, 2026
- 2
- 0
- Awards
- 1
- First Name
- Chris
Hey everyone — Chris with ASAP Transport Solutions.
I wanted to introduce our company, but also get some feedback from the dealer side of the business.
ASAP Transport Solutions is an FMCSA-authorized transportation broker (MC 815288 / USDOT 2380139), BBB A+ Accredited, and we’ve been coordinating vehicle transportation nationwide since 2012.
A large part of what we do involves dealership transportation:
• Dealer trades
• Auction-to-lot transportation
• Wholesale inventory moves
• Inventory rebalancing between stores
• Dealer-to-customer deliveries
• Open and enclosed transportation
• Individual units and multi-vehicle moves
One thing I’m curious about is how dealerships here are currently handling transportation.
Are you primarily using Central Dispatch, a dedicated broker, your own transportation department, multiple brokers/carriers, or some combination of everything?
From our side, one of the biggest advantages we see dealerships getting from a good brokerage relationship is having one point of contact who can source capacity across a large carrier network rather than being dependent on one carrier’s trucks, equipment, or lanes.
We’re obviously happy to help if anyone needs transportation, but I’m also here to contribute to the community. I’ve been in transportation for years, so if anyone has questions about carrier pricing, difficult lanes, insurance, vetting carriers, auction transportation, or why a vehicle isn’t getting picked up at a particular rate, I’m happy to give you my perspective.
Would also love to hear what dealers wish transportation companies did better.
ASAP Transport Solutions
Ship With Confidence Every Time
www.asaptransportsolutions.com
I wanted to introduce our company, but also get some feedback from the dealer side of the business.
ASAP Transport Solutions is an FMCSA-authorized transportation broker (MC 815288 / USDOT 2380139), BBB A+ Accredited, and we’ve been coordinating vehicle transportation nationwide since 2012.
A large part of what we do involves dealership transportation:
• Dealer trades
• Auction-to-lot transportation
• Wholesale inventory moves
• Inventory rebalancing between stores
• Dealer-to-customer deliveries
• Open and enclosed transportation
• Individual units and multi-vehicle moves
One thing I’m curious about is how dealerships here are currently handling transportation.
Are you primarily using Central Dispatch, a dedicated broker, your own transportation department, multiple brokers/carriers, or some combination of everything?
From our side, one of the biggest advantages we see dealerships getting from a good brokerage relationship is having one point of contact who can source capacity across a large carrier network rather than being dependent on one carrier’s trucks, equipment, or lanes.
We’re obviously happy to help if anyone needs transportation, but I’m also here to contribute to the community. I’ve been in transportation for years, so if anyone has questions about carrier pricing, difficult lanes, insurance, vetting carriers, auction transportation, or why a vehicle isn’t getting picked up at a particular rate, I’m happy to give you my perspective.
Would also love to hear what dealers wish transportation companies did better.
ASAP Transport Solutions
Ship With Confidence Every Time
www.asaptransportsolutions.com