• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What Picture/Video Production Studio's would you recommend?

MMurgadoJr

Green Pea
Jan 30, 2012
Awards
First Name
Mario
We are currently looking into building a picture/video set where we can take pictures of our cars and record videos. This studio would have to be outside and be able to last in Miami weather. We would also probably need a Car Carousel to rotate the vehicles with a couple of Green screens and the correct lighting system.

Has anyone done something similar to this?

Did you order everything piece by piece or did you hire an outside vendor?

Any other suggestions that I should strongly consider when taking up this project?

Thanks,

Mario Jr.

Hi Mario -

There is a Tampa-based company that does a brilliant Outdoor Photo/Video Booth that holds up in adverse weather conditions.

The booth does rotate as well.

I would be happy to put you in contact with them so you can see what they have to offer.

Last edited:
Greenlight, Thank you could you please email me his/her information and I'd be happy to get in contact with them. [email protected].

Hubler, I'm looking into DealerMade and will definitely mention you. That is a pricey solution and just want to make sure that I am considering all options before I make a decision. Great videos!

Once you have this completed I can get you setup with an iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android app to record your inventory videos with. Our technology will store your inventory in the app, you select the vehicle you are about to record, and once recorded it will automatically include your inventory videos to your website and classified websites that accept video. We can even set the feeds up to include your dealership YouTube page.

Let me know if we can assist. Good luck with your video projects!