• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What should you pay for a social media offering and who do you guys recommend?

Oct 17, 2011
First Name
Dan
Hi Everyone,

a dealership I am working with has decided that they want to start looking at vendors who provide a social media offering. These are the ones I am familiar with:

-3birds Marketing (Buzz)
-Digital Air Strike
-Dealer.com's (Social Relationship Manager)
-Clickmotive (Fusion)
-Cobalt's (social media option)
-Social Dealer (Social Reach)
-DealerFire's (social marketing)
-TK Carsites (TK engage)

I was wondering what vendors you guys believe work best and why and what you are generally paying for their product and/or service.

Thank you very much

Hi,

I would like to say that social media is something where you should be involved more than your service provider. if you have a big budget then you should hire an expert and be involved as much as possible and if you are short on budget then you should get some know-how and do it yourself or if you cannot spare time then you should hire someone fresh, mentor her and get this job done.

Let me tell you from my own experience that social media is nothing but your daily life. Its an art which we learn through our routine daily experiences. So, do not get afraid of this and just kick start you will be an expert in no time.