• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What's in YOUR Garage?

I really like the CTS-V coupe.

Awesome! I have gotten to drive a few Sedans, only drove 1 Coupe, it is a lot of fun!

Some people gamble, some people drink, some people shop - I buy cars...all of the time.

I love that, that is awesome! Wait, isnt gambling and buying cars related and leads to drinking?

In my garage;
1. Wifes 2010 Tahoe, black on black. We got married in July and told her the '09 Volvo XC70 had to go. It was her dream car and a gift to herself for making partner in her law firm right when we started dating. Dream car vs dream man (I can see Alex sticking his finger in his throat), I think she knew the Volvo was destined for the used car lot.
2. Parkers toy John Deer Gator with a biker helmet sticker on the back that says "Remember my name, you'll be screaming it later"!
3. 1 Specialized with training wheels
4. Nicole's Quintana Roo road bike
5. 2 Electra Townie cruisers
6. Radio Flyer wagon

I got to park outside, driving a GMC Acadia right now since they sold my Suburban, but I just bought a 2010 Suburban (Silver and black int) with only 2,023 miles on it, my ride for next 6 months!

Dream Garage;
4 door garage that can hold 6 cars with a "man land"
1. '67 Camaro SS with the 396 - black
2. '59 Eldorado - got to have some fins - powder blue white leather
3. '72 Chevy K5 Blazer - orange
4. '11 Corvette ZR1 - cyber grey metallic with smoked wheels
5. '11 CTS-V sedan pumped up to about 650hp - silver
6. '29 Cadillac 341-B Sport Phaeton - burgandy

Now where is that Powerball ticket?

Dream Garage;
4 door garage that can hold 6 cars with a "man land"
1. '67 Camaro SS with the 396 - black
2. '59 Eldorado - got to have some fins - powder blue white leather
3. '72 Chevy K5 Blazer - orange
4. '11 Corvette ZR1 - cyber grey metallic with smoked wheels
5. '11 CTS-V sedan pumped up to about 650hp - silver
6. '29 Cadillac 341-B Sport Phaeton - burgandy

Now where is that Powerball ticket?

Talk about AMERICAN ICONS, Eley's nailed 'em!

Would a 70 El Camino SS make the cut Eley?
0902chp_01_z+1970_chevy_el_camino_ss+drivers_side_view.jpg

0702ch_16_z+1970_chevrolet_el_camino_ss+.jpg

01 1.8T Passat w/ 78K
08 Mazda CX-9 the wifer loves it
87 Scirocco 16v with light mods

My Demo is a 011 Nissan Murano. I'm not an SUV person but I actually don't mind driving this thing.

My last Demo when I was at MileOne was a Passat CC. Damn I enjoyed that car.

I'm rocking a '97 Jeep Cherokee.

I also have an Porsche 924 Turbo.
4051339478_cb248ec8ff_z.jpg

That's what it *used* to look like... right now its in pieces...

Currently trying to buy a house, but we have an '06 M5 in that would look good in my driveway.. :lol: Unfortunately its a 3rd the price of my house budget!

924 turbo. That's a nice rare one to have. I had my eyes on a 968 Club Sport several years ago.

In the Garage is my 92 Fatboy done over by my friends at Chop Shop Cycles Ironhead Hell: One More Day Of The Green Softy The John Deere mower and my wife's 06 Hybrid Highlander Limited.....parked outside is my 07 TRD Off Road Tacoma crew cab, lifted on 33s with a few other goodies....I love my Taco I don't think it's going anywhere, but yeah the carguy in me has made that statement before!

2008 Volkswagen GTI with DSG, some minor suspension and trans mount changes but nothing insane done to it as a toy - yet. Me and APR Performance are going to enter a strategic partnership designed to wreck my bank account later this year.

Burned through my love for a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP in a year and a half; $3000 in routine maintenance in 19 months. It was hungrier for parts than any toy I've ever dealt with.

I keep playing with the idea of adding a diesel project car in there somewhere, but I never have time and I know it would just languish and that's a crime against good diesels.

If I had my druthers? I honestly wouldn't mind picking up a Fiat 500 Abarth SS should they eke their way onto our shores. I do so love a tossable vehicle with some tuning room left on it, but if I had to pick something slightly more practical I'd probably just buy a Golf R instead. Actually, pretty sure I'm just going to buy the Golf R anyway - I passed up the 2008 R32 for a GTI and though I know my wallet appreciates it, my ego screams for that VR6 exhaust note every day.