• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What's the best Craigslist posting software in 2015?

Anyone got a 2021 update on this? Just giving LotVantage a go and I am not super impressed. Archaic UI and can't link to our own website - has to go to random url like

Love auto-posting our inventory to Craigslist but hoping there's more modern offering out there.
I can help you out. We have a new posting tool that posts to Craigslist, Facebook and GMB. reach out at 949-351-3036 and id love to chat to see if our product is what you are looking for.

Our posting tool has the option to post manually or automated. We build custom overlays with multiple calls-to-action to generate leads (our tool will track emails, texts and phone calls). It also measures your ROI which is key to knowing if the current campaign in working or not. The tool keeps you up-to-date on the spend for the last 30 days, and has filters that allow you to change the date range. We can also deliver to other third party sites if needed. Our UI has been perfected and designed by multiple car guys, so it's easy to use but provides all the bells and whistles. Would like the opportunity to demo our product to you. You can reach me @ 425-219-0034