• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

TAKE POLL Which Stellantis Approved Website You Recommend?

View attachment 7670

Here are the 6 Stellantis-approved website providers and my personal ranking:
  1. Dealer Inspire
  2. Dealer.com
  3. DealerOn
  4. DealerFire
  5. Dealer E-Process
  6. Pixel Motion (I have no personal experience with them, so ranking them last)
Do you utilize Dealer Inspire?

I know it is based on WordPress but how much access do they actually give you to change things like design and such?

Do you utilize Dealer Inspire?

I know it is based on WordPress but how much access do they actually give you to change things like design and such?
Yes, we exclusively use DealerInspire, except for the 2 OEMs that have yet to come around (Volvo and Audi).

Depending on the package you select, there are various homepage and header design choices that are approved by Stellantis. You will get WordPress access to create pages, blog posts, etc. Highly encourage getting a demo!

Yes, we exclusively use DealerInspire, except for the 2 OEMs that have yet to come around (Volvo and Audi).

Depending on the package you select, there are various homepage and header design choices that are approved by Stellantis. You will get WordPress access to create pages, blog posts, etc. Highly encourage getting a demo!
Thanks for the advice will look into it.
We had Dealeron a few years ago and made the switch to DealerInspire and never looked back.
What caused the switch from DealerOn to DealerInspire?

For what its worth..even though Dealer Inspire is far from the full wordpress experience, it has the friendliest backend for implementing advanced event tracking, analytics, measuring conversions with forms, chats, etc, and conducting tests with how you want your VDPS to look and function and their backend plays well with most 3rd party plugins (chat tools, valuation tools, etc).
"best" is subjective, but so far, it is the easiest to work with and adapt to changing mobile-first digital experience, and the tracking necessary for measuring most of your digital projects..

If you want a website provider that is cutting edge and super powerful for a DIY dealer - Dealer Inspire

If you want a website provider that is old (but tried and tested) and easy to create specials - Dealer.com

If you want a website provider that offers the biggest and ugliest mega menus known to mankind - Dealer E-Process

Last edited: