• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Window Sticker App

Blake,

I think I've found a really good solution. I'm working on building the application right now for GM similar to the ones on my Toyota site. I'll keep you posted.

Yago
GM yanked all the orginal window stickers a while back. There are no longer available from GM. If you know of someone who is getting them, please let me know. Cobalt doesn't even have them anymore.

I think the only two OEM's that provide window stickers online now are Chrysler and Ford.

I'm sure you can. I don't know what the cost is. The problem you will run into though is now you have another site to keep updated. If the sticker isn't loaded on the cobalt site, the visitor will get a Not Available message and links to the inventory linking to the cobalt site inventory. Then you can run into a ton of issues with pricing. At least that's been my issue. Example: Supplier pricing. GM is running a campaign in my area for supplier pricing.

Rant >>>>Does anybody on here know where the hell to get supplier pricing outside of global connect and set up a feed for it?? I couldn't find one!! Very aggravating!!!!
<<< End Rant

It's just a huge pain and not seamless!! The margin for there to be an error somewhere between the two is more than I'm comfortable with.

Here's an example from the site you posted earlier. Keep in mind, I know you guys are posting pricing that is sent to you and that's all you can post but, from a customer stand point, I think this would raise a flag.

Your site: New 2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS w/1SS - Seattle WA - Pierre Chevrolet

Window sticker link from your site and Cobalt: Bill Pierre Chevrolet is a Seattle Chevrolet dealer and a new car and used car Seattle WA Chevrolet dealership.

Cobalt site: 2014 Chevrolet Camaro for sale in Seattle - 2G1FS1EW6E9234916 - Bill Pierre Chevrolet

Notice the difference in pricing. It's a gigantic pain.