• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

WORST WEB SITE... EVER

What the hell is a MMI?

Joe, there is a pad on the dash that you can scribble on with your finger. It uses handwriting recognition. It is another way to communicate with the media center and Navigation system. I hope that they aren't driving while using this.

DD, what ever the MMI is doesn't matter. Follow me on this...

Pretend that you've just built your A7 and now you see the invite to "Save this A7 to myAudi". So you do it --->Click Here

Ahhh.... where's my A7??

Title in ceter top of page reads:

WELCOME
This is your personal place to view and manage destinations you have saved to your MMI® navigation system. You may also view saved configurations for your future Audi.

Huh? Where's my A7?? What's this? What's an MMI? Did I do something wrong? Is this broken?

Bottom Right page:

BUILD YOUR CAR
Save and compare configurations then send them to a dealer.

Huh? Didn't I already do this? Grr...

In 2002, this was happening every where. But with Audi in 2012??

Of course, I'm exaggerating a little, but here is the list from the Toyota rep this morning:

INCENTIVES
Please have the NEW INCENTIVES and OFFERS Posted to your HOMEPAGE as soon as possible.
WEBSITE HOME PAGE MUST HAVES
1. Current Theme - Trade Up Sales Event
2. 0% and Customer Cash Offers on the following 2011 MYs: Corolla, Prius, Avalon, Sienna, Venza, RAV4 &Tundra (2011 and 2012) & Customer Cash on 2012 Highlander.
3. Toyota Care
4. Correct Incentive Dates - November 1 - December 5.

No, come on, you were exaggerating a little, 47 to 4?? Just giving you a hard time.

What web site do you have, doesnt it do some of that for you, pull incentives, etc. If its an OEM site, dont they help maintain some of that?