• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Would You Attend A Free Webinar On Photographing Your Inventory (Best Practices)

Feb 27, 2012
First Name
Dave
I would like to gauge the interest level from individuals at car dealerships on a free educational webinar focusing on the most effective methods in shooting your vehicles - a best practices type of webinar that would provide you with tips, tools, advice, etc. from professionals in the automotive imagery business.

If this would be of value to you, and you-or someone at your dealership-would participate in something like this, I would like to know.

Thank for your time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 2 people
Visit Generations Digital

mcampo2501

Rust & Dust
Mar 7, 2012
First Name
Mike
I'm interested. Just started taking pictures of new cars and would love a best practices.

jdavidson

Green Pea
Sep 1, 2009
First Name
Joel
I'm always looking for pointers on taking better pictures. We do not have a photo booth so I'm at the mercy of Mother Nature. When is it?

Dec 8, 2010
First Name
jeremy
I'm always looking for pointers on taking better pictures. We do not have a photo booth so I'm at the mercy of Mother Nature. When is it?

same here. plus we are under construction. scrambling to get pictures taken constantly, I can use any helpful tips I can get.

tomwhitejr

Boss
Apr 14, 2009
Awards
First Name
Tom
Color me there as well... GREAT IDEA!!! Uncle Joe is absolutely correct that pictures sell cars so the better the picture the better the sold rate...