• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Yahoo answering:A good way to promote your website!

Anirban

Desk Monkey
Nov 12, 2010
First Name
Anirban
Yahoo answering a good way to promote your website or brand this days.If you are a close observer then you know that all the search engines showing as a search result of yahoo answer thread.We saw this search effects from last year or so but last couple of months its becoming huge, that means Google,Yahoo and Bing is giving such preference those who are using Yahoo answering.
Question:Why Search engine gives more preference to Yahoo answering?
The simple answer is search engine trying to produce much more practical, common peoples thought and social networks effect on search result, to give the users more quality and useful results.
Yahoo already introduces the mobile version of yahoo answering, so its quite simple while you do yahoo answering in a fashionable,easiest manner. While you do yahoo answering your website or product or your services are emphasized with yahoo answer readers which is a brand endorsement.But you should keep in mind your answer should be informative and accurate.
There is some points segment on Yahoo answering ie;

• Answer a Question = 2 points
  • Vote for an Answer = 1 point
  • Get voted as “Best Answer†= 10 points
So there is all ways a scope to showcase your expertise and your services.Also by that you will get targeted audience those who are specifically looking a for a solution, you could be the winner and your brand get the endorsements.
So, keep participating Yahoo Question and Answering!

The comment below was my comment I copied from another thread about Yahoo Answers.

-------

So funny to see this, it jogged my memory... take a look at this - over 4 years old.

What Mercedes Dealer in Maryland has the best customer service and fair upfront pricing? - Yahoo! Answers

Yes, I admit both of these profiles are mine. I was testing this out way back when...

I was not aware of different levels and linking out. I might need to take another look at this.

Here is the other thread .. http://forum.dealerrefresh.com/f43/guide-using-yahoo-answers-drive-traffic-your-site-1225.html