1. Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

YouTube Video Advertising

Discussion in 'Websites, SEO, SEM, Display, Social, Marketing' started by Mitch Gallant, Nov 5, 2011.

This forum sponsored by...
  1. Mitch Gallant

Mitch Gallant
    Expand Collapse
    Refresh Team

First Name:
    Mitch
    Dealer or Company Name:
    Capital Auto Group
    Twitter Handle:
    mitch_4
    This morning I just put together a promoted video ad campaign through YouTube and AdWords and thought I would reach out and see if anyone else has toyed with this on their own.

I don't know if I'm reaching out for best practices or advise, although I'll gladly take some if anyone is willing to share! What I'm digging for - is this something, at a dealer level, that anyone has tried and how much work is involved with managing the campaigns. I was only brave enough to fumble around and set up a promoted video ad, targeting the Chevy Cruise and serving up a Chevy Cruise VS Ford Focus video.

I can see some HUGE potential here for dozens of different strategies, but is it cost effective and is it scalable for a dealer to manage? Is there any other platforms to consider trying other then YouTube? Anyone have any input?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. This forum sponsored by...