• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How are your phone skills?

We just finished training all our sales team 189 at all 10 of our stores recently. I would like to say the training and follow up that Jerry provides is the best I have ever seen. If you are looking for a tool to bring you team's phone skils up and to increase appointments then call Jerry and let him demo his program.

You all have seen some of the results we've been able to achieve with those who want to learn. Now it's your turn to make it happen in 2011.

I’ll be doing 4 repeating weibnars next week focusing on inbound phone skills. If you or anyone from your dealership would like to attend, please send me an e-mail so that I can provide you with the details. [email protected]

Kickoff 2011 with some Phone-Up Training!

Jan 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th at 1PM Eastern Standard Time each day.

Sessions will repeat each day and you'll be able to attend one or all of them, it's your choice.

What will you learn?

Why the phone customer is so important to your dealership.
7 easy steps for handling a phone-up.
Objection handling techniques.
Importance of a management confirmation call.
How Phone-up Ninjas can help you improve.

You all have seen some of the results we've been able to achieve with those who want to learn. Now it's your turn to make it happen in 2011.

I’ll be doing 4 repeating weibnars next week focusing on inbound phone skills. If you or anyone from your dealership would like to attend, please send me an e-mail so that I can provide you with the details. [email protected]

Kickoff 2011 with some Phone-Up Training!

Jan 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th at 1PM Eastern Standard Time each day.

Sessions will repeat each day and you'll be able to attend one or all of them, it's your choice.

What will you learn?

Why the phone customer is so important to your dealership.
7 easy steps for handling a phone-up.
Objection handling techniques.
Importance of a management confirmation call.
How Phone-up Ninjas can help you improve.

When I was a dealer, Jerry convinced me of the importance of the Management Confirmation Call---executed exactly as instructed, this process alone will increase you shows big time---took me from 45% to 70% Show--- Join this webinar, and commit to it.....$295 will bring you many, many thousands if you do.

January has produced some nice phone-ups from some of our clients. We're only half way through the month and we already have 5 perfect scores. For those of you thinking "how hard can this be" well it's not easy when you have to execute on 32 key areas including asking for the e-mail address. For their efforts, each of the gentlemen below won a tin of cookies from Fresh Beginnings.

Here they are: Call 1 is a Masterpiece, Call 2, Call 3, Call 4, Call 5

If you would like to have your people sound like these guys, why not sign up for our next webinar series. Dealer Refresh customers get 5 free coaching sessions like the ones above. See details here: Webinar Details

Check out this guy from Wesley Chapel Honda, he had three perfect calls so far this month. Notice his improvement from last month.

Rob jpg.jpg

I am still looking for a new person to do some free training for so that I can continue this thread. Please reply here or send me an e-mail.