• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How are your phone skills?

I enjoyed this phone call a lot. I come from a sub prime background and while it's similar, we had a lot more "selling points" that we could use. But this call was fabulous. I always found called customers who did internet inquiries were a bit harder than those who submitted an actual auto loan application.

I'm convinced, Jerry, you're great!

Decision makers. If you want to improve your game, look into Jerry T's phone-up ninja's system.

He and his staff are in the midst of mystery shopping us. The mystery shopping has uncovered a boat load unknown weaknesses in our lead processes (holes in schedules, template errors and more).

Last week, Jerry T gave our 3 stores a phone training tune-up for incoming calls and introduced his outbound calling training & scripts. The experience has been very positive with lots of ROI.

Thanks everyone for the accolades. Nothing makes my coaching staff or myself happier than when we hear a sales person perfecting a phone call.

I haven't had a chance yet to receive a paid session of Jerry's training, but I have had the pleasure of speaking with him during his free time and using the free scripts on his site and it's all been awesome. Looking forward to being an official student one of these days. Based on everything I've ever heard or seen I recommend anyone struggling with their phone skills or looking to perfect them look into Jerry's program.

Just checked to see if I could find a call or two for Carey and nothing has been recorded on her in the last few days. Hoping to find one by this weekend.

On another note, I've always preached that you should try and bring the customer to the dealership even when you don't have exactly what they are looking for since 86% of the time people will buy something different than what they initially inquire on. Well the other day one of my students scored a perfect call and I sent him an e-mail to congratulate him and here's the response I got back:

Thank you Jerry.
FYI, that customer did show up and did buy the vehicle she called on. This is despite the fact the vehicle did not have two of the three "must have" features that she identified.
Have a great day!

This just goes to prove that you need to bring them all to the dealership so that they can view your entire inventory.

Hi Jerry and everyone....

I'm Carey the one who you're listening to on these calls. I have to tell you that I'm super happy to have Jerry helping me out here.

He was kind enough to offer to help me out prior to be even getting this job. And I have to tell you that I know nothing about cars. Seriously, when I say nothing I mean nothing. I can put gas in my car and that's about it.

Just to give you an idea of how much I know about cars on my 1st or 2nd day I asked the guy who was training me what torque was :D

But I'm learning as I go and Jerry's help has been soooooooooooooo useful. I can't even thank him enough.

As a matter of fact this month we exceeded our monthly goals that were given to us by more than double! And the last week we were paid triple bonuses! So thank you again Jerry for all of your help. I can definitely see a difference in myself from when I first started to right now (and I know I still got more to do lol)

If you and your dealership were ever on the fence about Jerry helping you out, take it from a girl that came into this business not knowing a darn thing about cars that Jerry is worth his weight in gold! (I haven't figured out the exact numbers yet, but I'm very confident that I set a great deal of the appointments that we made this month! There are 2 of us that started on the same day here.....the other person who I work with was in the car business before and I never was. That should tell you a great deal about Jerry and the work he does.)

Btw, I come from the real estate field. I still invest in commercial properties and I also own an ATM business....just in case you all were wondering my background ;)

Carey_PA