• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Mystery Shop Time!

Jerry, I want to thank you so much for the phone and email lead mystery shop! Both are real wake up calls and I will be sharing this information with upper management. I will be fine tuning my Internet process and expect to sell more cars. Hopefully, the rest of our sales staff will get to experience this and get inspired to do a better job! I think this is an awesome service you have and highly recommend it to everyone......big or small dealerships. Thanks again, Jerry!! :)

Jerry, I want to thank you so much for the phone and email lead mystery shop! Both are real wake up calls and I will be sharing this information with upper management. I will be fine tuning my Internet process and expect to sell more cars. Hopefully, the rest of our sales staff will get to experience this and get inspired to do a better job! I think this is an awesome service you have and highly recommend it to everyone......big or small dealerships. Thanks again, Jerry!! :)

You're welcome Carol. Look forward to the possibility of doing some coaching for your dealership.

Thanks!

It's Mystery Shop time! Who wants a free mystery shop this week? We've got a whole new tool we'd like to showcase. So anyone who agrees to do a mystery shop must realize that this will be shared with the community. Who's got Internet game? Send me an e-mail or post here if you would like one free mystery shop.

Oh and next week I'll be announcing a fun contest that is the brain child of Uncle Joe. So stay tuned, we're going to have some fun with Mystery shops!