• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Mystery Shop Time!

Owners/Managers.
If you THINK your sales processes are good, challenge yourself, get mystery shopped and be prepared for a real honest view of your operation from the shoppers point of view. Your shoppers are working your competitors... where do you stand? Have JT mystery shop them for a complete analysis.

We went "all in". I can't tell you how many improvements came from this eye-opening service. For me, the Best (and most painful) ROI for 2010

2 thumbs up... way up!

We've completed a mystery shop of Jubilee Mitsubishi and the results will be posted below.

What you're about to see if the launch of our new accountability and coaching tool. We submit the lead using a call tracking number generated so that it looks like a customer in your area. We record the lead submission and reply. If a phone call comes in, we'll record that as well. Our staff will then review the material and offer coaching feed back in a complete summary.

This process will allow managers to get a feel for the effectiveness of their Internet departments while providing training. You'll also find opportunities to streamline your processes and provide your customers with a better shopping experience. Uncle Joe used our mystery shops to identify some issues he was having. I am proud to say his response times are amazingly under 5 minutes on average now. There are not too many dealer that can say that.

Here's the Mystery Shop for Jubilee Mitsubishi: Jubilee Mystery Shop

What kind of additional feedback do you have for Jake?

Also, what do you think of the new and improved "Phone-up Ninjas Mystery Shopping Tool?"

Who else would like a Mystery shop this week?

Here's the Mystery Shop I did for Stefan at Reno Toyota: Reno Toyota Mystery Shop

Response time is an issue as well the rep trying to sell the car over the phone. There's a lot of good feedback on this review and I suggest you watch all of the video and listen to all of the call.

Tony, I'll do yours on Monday.

Any others?

Thank you Jerry. We ( the managers) love it. Just like Joe said :" If you THINK your sales processes are good, challenge yourself, get mystery shopped and be prepared for a real honest view of your operation from the shoppers point of view"

I will call you Wed morning!