• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Which CRM are you using?

Lou,

Why didn't use ADP? Poor programing, hard to use, etc OR because lack of training, support, etc?

Rather than why a CRM is better than another I'm interested on learning about the success Vs. failures of software implementation in the auto biz. I hope that helps to focus your answer, if you are kind to provide one, in the right direction.

ADP is a very complicated system to use. ADP has some interesting features, but for day to day use it's very impractical. I don't know about you, but I prefer to spend my days selling cars, not worrying about trying to figure out my CRM and how to get done what I want to get done. Report building, campaign management, and creation are time consuming and almost impossible to figure out. Nopt to mention there are several aspect of the system that are common sense to me, but apparently not so important to everyone. Such as who was in my showroom on any given day, how many phone calls have my BDC reps made today, etc...in short, ADP is a very cumbersome tool. And for some odd reason it doesn't integrate very smoothly with it's own DMS...

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,:hello:

I'm from a smaller (meaning aprox. 400 dealerships around the nation) CRM software company Total Customer Connect or TCC, I was wondering if we could be dded to this glorious list? I'm interested to see if any of our clients are a part of this forum. I will be sure not to have any one spam either ;). I'm new to this forum and I have found that this group really does mesh well from what I have read to date. I hope that my contributions will be of use and I look forward to any insight that I can gain to the dealership woes. Thanks for having me and I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

Regards,
Roy

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,:hello:

I'm from a smaller (meaning aprox. 400 dealerships around the nation) CRM software company Total Customer Connect or TCC, I was wondering if we could be dded to this glorious list? I'm interested to see if any of our clients are a part of this forum. I will be sure not to have any one spam either ;). I'm new to this forum and I have found that this group really does mesh well from what I have read to date. I hope that my contributions will be of use and I look forward to any insight that I can gain to the dealership woes. Thanks for having me and I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

Regards,
Roy

Vendors, This is how you introduce yourself to the forum without taking a beat down. Pleasure to have you, Roy.

Reactions: 1 person
Been using Dealerpeak Elite CRM since June '11 with their websites for all 10 stores. Dealerpeak was one of the only CRMs out their that was a fit for our process (centralized CRC), having ACS as a DMS and 7 franchises that each have different certified vendor requirements. It integrates with everything we use. The setup and training was world class. We rolled out all stores at the same time with relative ease. This is a growing company with some great talent at the helm. New desking tool they showed at NADA does everything. Handling 5-7k opportunities a month and haven't broke it yet!