• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

DSES, DD13 and Vegas

Apr 28, 2009
First Name
Jerry
Who is going? I would like to personally invite my DR friends to a Phone Ninjas party and to my speaking engagements.

This Sunday evening immediately following the Driving Sales cocktail reception, I will be hosting a suite party at the Bellagio overlooking the fountains. This event will start at 7:00 PM and will run until all alcoholic beverages have been consumed and then I may be convinced to purchase more. Text me (585-749-2015) on Sunday afternoon for a suite number or find me at the DSES cocktail reception.

On Monday I will be speaking at 2:00 PM and I will be teaching Internet Telephone Mastery. You will learn how to reach more internet leads by phone and how to schedule more appointments.

On Thursday at 10:00 AM over at the Mirage (DD13), be prepared to walk away with some exciting information as I teach you how to Turbo-Charge Your Internet Leads.

My sessions do not contain any fluff, they are real world techniques that will teach you how to sell more cars by mastering the Internet and telephone. If you're not scheduling appointments in the 60% - 80% range, you need to come see me!

We will also have a booth at DD13, so come by and say hi to myself, Lindsay and Jennifer from Phone Ninjas.

Look forward to seeing you in Vegas!

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for the open invite Jerry, I'll be at DSES with Team LaFontaine (a few of whom you recently met at the GM eSummit in Chicago), we'll do our best to drop by and say hi.

Looking forward to seeing you again as well Jeff. Any other DealerRefresher's going to be at DSES? I'd love to connect with as many of you as possible. See you in Vegas!

-J

Reactions: 1 person