• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Website provider recommendations

bzweifel

Boss
Oct 13, 2011
First Name
Blake
Hey guys, I'm looking at all the website options out there. I have two providers on my radar at the moment. I really enjoyed the presentation that Amir Amirrezvani of DealerOn gave the conference Jeff invited me too . i have also heard good things about dealer.com. Those are the two so far. HNIC wants atleast 3 options for in house interviews . I'm going to do my due diligence regardless - but I would like your input. Who else should I look at? Is your provider knocking it out of the park?

Inventory search user experience is key. Specials Pages a very close second (Conversion and my ability to update on the fly)

Refreshers: I look forward to your suggestions.

Vendors: if you contact me at work, without me contacting you first , you are automatically disqualified. However, I do respect a good salesman. I don't want to overlook a good fit - you're allowed one pitch post in this thread. Make it count, Tell me why You are better than everyone else. No I would not like a 10 minute live demo on the phone. If you need a demo to do your product justice , make a YouTube video and post that as your one post. One post. Don't reply to users comments and hijack the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Blake, I would definitely be looking at Dominion's new adaptive websites. Just yesterday, I was talking to a friend that works for one of their other divisions and he is convinced that this new product will blow everyone away.

If you need new and used car special pages along with an incentives page, I can hook you up. I represent a company that does that and they load automatically and convert at about double the national average. We were the first to be approved (maybe still the only vendor) that is approved to do this on the new Chrysler Digital (Dealer.com) websites. Very inexpensive and no contract.

Hey guys, I'm looking at all the website options out there. I have two providers on my radar at the moment. I really enjoyed the presentation that Ali Amirrezvani of DealerOn gave the conference Jeff invited me too . i have also heard good things about dealer.com. Those are the two so far. HNIC wants atleast 3 options for in house interviews . I'm going to do my due diligence regardless - but I would like your input. Who else should I look at? Is your provider knocking it out of the park?

Inventory search user experience is key. Specials Pages a very close second (Conversion and my ability to update on the fly)

Refreshers: I look forward to your suggestions.

Vendors: if you contact me at work, without me contacting you first , you are automatically disqualified. However, I do respect a good salesman. I don't want to overlook a good fit - you're allowed one pitch post in this thread. Make it count, Tell me why You are better than everyone else. No I would not like a 10 minute live demo on the phone. If you need a demo to do your product justice , make a YouTube video and post that as your one post. One post. Don't reply to users comments and hijack the thread.

DealerOn is a great company to work with...top notch service

I have recently done some research seeking out website providers. I personally choose Dealeron for a few reasons. They have a fast response to any issues, concerns, and suggestions. They were willing to work with my creative suggestions and weren't "stuck" to what their programs were limited to. Instead, they had their amazing development team work on unique ways around any concerns or ideas that I had. You can change specials, content, banners whenever you like. Of all the websites I've worked with and have taken demo's of theirs was most customizable, easy to use, and highest ranking. They are also great with SEO and creating something that doesn't look cookie-cutter.

Dealer.com has some great products, but I wasn't convinced they would customize my ideas. TK has some good sites as well, but again I don't think any of them come close to Dealeron. That's my personal opinion.

Good Luck.

DealerOn.

As Subi and others mentioned, they have superb customer service, open-minded creative staff, and their websites perform very well. In my experience, I have not found this level of well-rounded service with any of the other companies. (Plus they are local)

Our entire dealership group* has transitioned to eBizAutos. Maybe not quite all the ooo-shiny of others out there, but their service is superb and they've been capable of just about anything we could throw at them.

*Everything but our two Lexus stores, as we all know. But even they're fed by eBiz.

If you like hands on take a look at the TK Connect platform. Ask lots of questions of the Dealer.com reps their backend tool is sloppy, blogging platform is severely lacking and they tend to like to nickel and dime you when you need changes. The next time I go shopping I have TK Connect, DealerOn and Dealer E on my radar.

Reactions: 1 person
We use Dealer eProcess and I can't say enough good things about the product, service & support they provide for us. We like to think we're a creative bunch and they go out of their way to accommodate our creative impulses when it comes to design elements. Probably even more important is the direct 1 to 1 Support we get. Our team is on a first name basis with their team, and when we call them up we're greeted as if we're a part of their team or they are a part of ours. As a co-worker of mine is fond of saying, they are truly a "Partner in Profit" and there is nothing one sided about our relationship.

[SPOILER ALERT]I hope Dave Page and the folks at DealerE don't get mad at me for saying this, but we had a chance to get a sneak peak at their new platform they will be unveiling at the Driving Sales Executive Summit and all I can say is WOW[/SPOILER ALERT]

I'd be happy to expand on my thoughts in any particular area if you think it'd be helpful. Good luck!

Reactions: 3 people