• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

New Forum Design - Report Bugs here!

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
We are not live with the new forum platform / design. We have officially moved over from Vb to the new Xenforo platform. The overall look and feel isn't that different BUT, I'm sure we will find some bugs over the next few days.

Use this thread to report any bugs you find. If there's a feature in the old forums that you miss or can't seem to find in the new platform, report it below.

Thanks!

1. AJAX Stats on the homepage - these aren't working. Any of the clicks to other tabs (the actual Ajax calls) are failing. According to firebug, the AJAX requests aren't actually firing.
  2. Social Sharing links don't work - just open in a new tab as whatever page you were on. (top links - the ones below the posts seem to work)
  3. Not everyone's trophy points made the jump
    trophy_points.png

Very aware of the Ajax stats. This is getting cleared up soon.

Also aware of the password reset having a few issues. This becomes evident if you use the Facebook login feature which has not been enabled yet.

Social share links should be live by Monday morning.

The trophy points and the previous form platform were set up differently therefore the carryover was not fluent. This definitely will be corrected while also enhanced.

Truly appreciate the heads up, keep'm coming.

Hot threads seems to not be loading today.

That's the same issue as above with the AJAX stats - none of them are loading yet.

Notifications, attachments, draft replies, image embedding and other common issues all seem to be working well on my end.

1. The "Watched Forums" page is empty, even though I have quite a few forums that are being "watched".
    Watch forums != Watched threads :)
  2. Not sure if by design, but when you go to "Search Forums" the forum navigation bar disappears.
Personally I would hide the "Style Switcher" near the bottom of the page. The other style works fine, but switching back isn't as intuitive as getting to the wrong one.

Last edited: