• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Email campaigns: edifice automotive vs Autosweet vs KHOU (cars.com)

Nickole Kamran

Green Pea
May 22, 2017
First Name
Nickole
hey guys I have searched high and low for some reviews on what other dealers opinions on edifice automotive. They offer different package levels but I am more interested to know if anyone has used them and what their thoughts are. Same with KHOU and Autosweet.

If you have not used them any insight on who you like to use for e blasts and about how many times a month you do them would be greatly appreciated. (Or do you prefer to just do them internally through your own CRM)

I understand each one will have its pros and cons and we have used all of them but like I mentioned before I'd like some insight from pros.

Pretty sure every conquest email marketing program is 100% a scam. We got burned a few years back when our dealer signed up. Then we got burned again when we tried a different vendor.

Finally, after the third one, we learned our lesson and stopped wasting our money.

Pretty sure every conquest email marketing program is 100% a scam. We got burned a few years back when our dealer signed up. Then we got burned again when we tried a different vendor.

Finally, after the third one, we learned our lesson and stopped wasting our money.

Rob that's interesting to hear, do you mind me asking who you were marketing to and maybe not all the details but just a gauge description of what happened