• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What do you guys think of everything that's happening with Facebook?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...ting-trustworthiness-its-users-scale-zero-one/
well this is just scary ass shit...will those who slow down/stop using FB be 'frowned' upon (well, killed to take it to it's logical conclusion)? at the least there will be those citizens who post truthfully (in FB light) who become favored citizens and those who have taken the red pill...who should be tagged and tracked 'for their own good'...seriously, how far can re-education camps be at this point?

Unless I'm missing something, this has nothing to do with Facebook.
Facebook provides tools to filter, otherwise men would be seeing ads for tampons.
If an employer opts to choose only one gender, that's on them and not on facebook.

Sure, we could argue that they should remove that in the job posting section, but I'm pretty sure it uses the same promotional engine as all other facebook ads.

Unless I'm missing something, this has nothing to do with Facebook.
Facebook provides tools to filter, otherwise men would be seeing ads for tampons.
If an employer opts to choose only one gender, that's on them and not on facebook.

Sure, we could argue that they should remove that in the job posting section, but I'm pretty sure it uses the same promotional engine as all other facebook ads.
:cool: That's true. Whether it sticks or not...? I'm not supporting it necessarily, the ACLU generally goes too far (fits their narrative). Let's see FB's response.