• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Favorite Non Auto Technology/Software?

@Brian.Pate I come across more and more venders using Calendly. I believe @Alex Snyder uses it with Frikintech. I wonder if their service would/could work for dealerships, i.e. scheduling appointments for customer test drives and deliveries. You know, another one of those features our industry CRM's should handle.
@Jeff Kershner I jump in and out of helping my buddy's lot. We've put Calendly links in email signatures and it has helped, but I can't vouch for this being a full-blown white-label'ish product for dealers. It would take some tech-saavy integrations and I can think of a number of limitations (i.e., selecting vehicles to test drive, etc.).

He's a KBB ICO dealer and we put the Calendly link in the email/text messaging which helps streamline the seller committing to a visit during business hours.

As far as integrating with calendars, I could see a huge value add for the processes you mentioned and others (servicing, etc.). I just don't know if it can easily integrate into the off-the-shelf dealer sites yet. It's been amazing for sending a quick link to confirm/book times...saves so much time/thought.

• :light:
Reactions: Jeff Kershner
The 2 tools that have truly revolutionized virtually every process on my internal digital marketing team are:

1) Monday.com

2) Integromat

The 2 tools that have truly revolutionized virtually every process on my internal digital marketing team are:

1) Monday.com

2) Integromat

@Ryan Everson I'm curious to what kind of automated workflows you have plugged into Integromet? Looking interesting. Mostly desktop or mobile?

I switched to the new Opera web browser this week and love it! I highly recommend that others give it a try.

Here are a few of my favorite features:
-Sidebar popouts for ChatGPT, Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc
-Quick and easy screenshotting tool
-Workspaces + Tab Islands - group your tabs into separate categories (personal, work, project A, project B, etc)
-Compatible with all Google Chrome extensions
-Flow sharing feature - save files, notes, links, messages, etc that are auto-synced across all of your devices
-Fast - seems to be a little less resource intensive than Chrome when I have dozens of tabs open

(And then a bunch of security, privacy, and VPN features for the tinfoil hat crowd)
https://www.opera.com/