• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Latest thoughts on CRM vendors

If/When I make a change, it would be to Drive Centric at this point as they seem to have started developing from a base of the USER. The only thing keeping me on VinSolutions is our rep can fill the gaps. If he leaves, we leave.
Now that you've been settled back at the store for a while, are you considering making the switch from Vinsolutions to DriveCentric?

Plus might be a good timing opportunity with the current inventory shortage?

Now that you've been settled back at the store for a while, are you considering making the switch from Vinsolutions to DriveCentric?

Plus might be a good timing opportunity with the current inventory shortage?
My issue with DC was that I only had the choice between two full packages. One base package and then to get the one other piece that I wanted I had to take on a complete second package and double the spend. If I could have just taken on that one piece I would be with DC right now.

Reactions: ChrisR
My issue with DC was that I only had the choice between two full packages. One base package and then to get the one other piece that I wanted I had to take on a complete second package and double the spend. If I could have just taken on that one piece I would be with DC right now.
Hey Billy, more than happy to reconnect when you have time but you can get the CRM hub only. Not a problem and that is the base package. You don't have to get the 2nd package if you don't need it. Not sure what happened in the communication but want to clarify that comment so we can work together in the "Show Me State". :)

Hey Billy, more than happy to reconnect when you have time but you can get the CRM hub only. Not a problem and that is the base package. You don't have to get the 2nd package if you don't need it. Not sure what happened in the communication but want to clarify that comment so we can work together in the "Show Me State". :)
It is actually more that there were things that I wanted from the 2nd package without getting the whole 2nd package. But I understand why you guys have it structured the way you do. Looking at my comment now, I feel like I owe DC an apology. My comment was meant to be more positive than I think it sounds. It was merely an issue of cost for me and not necessarily a complaint about DC.

It is actually more that there were things that I wanted from the 2nd package without getting the whole 2nd package. But I understand why you guys have it structured the way you do. Looking at my comment now, I feel like I owe DC an apology. My comment was meant to be more positive than I think it sounds. It was merely an issue of cost for me and not necessarily a complaint about DC.
All good here Billy. ;-). I'll give you a call and catch up.