• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Which CRM are you using?

Ok folks it looks like ADP CRM is open to trying to catch up with the times as far as their CRM tool is concerned. If you are on ADP CRM and you are an advanced user and would like to be a part of an new ADP Dealer Advisory board please send me an email. NO VENDORS PLEASE!! I REPEAT 1,000 TIMES NO VENDORS PLEASE...PLEASE DO NOT DISREGARD MY REQUEST.
other please email me at [email protected]

I'd be interested to see if anyone is using (and how they feel about) e-autobusiness' Aeros CRM. I was a fond user a few years back, and a few dealers that I know continue to utilize it. The reports had to be my favorite part at the time.

I'd be interested to see if anyone is using (and how they feel about) e-autobusiness' Aeros CRM. I was a fond user a few years back, and a few dealers that I know continue to utilize it. The reports had to be my favorite part at the time.

I am using Aeros now. I have actually used it at my two previous dealerships that I worked at as well. Well, I guess it is better to say they used it because I brought it with me! While not much has changed with this CRM over the past 2 years or so, it has remained consistent, easy to use, simple to get information from, and has a lot of capability to do some back end automated things that other CRMs I have demo'd cannot do. Believe it or not, a lot of CRMs out there can't even do automated e-mails yet! Aeros can!

PS: No, I don't work for them!

We have definitely found out over time that you are absolutely right about this. Most CRM functions revolve around the salespeople and the tasks they have to do. However, it is hard to get them to use it when the managers don't use it and then don't enforce the salespeople to use it. So a strong desking system can really make a huge difference in getting managers to use the system.

Desking is very complicated and we are now on our 3rd version of our desking tool. It is probably the most difficult part of the software to create. Our new Silverlight version is really fast and has some wicked features.

Forcing the fact that all deal forms have to be printed from the CRM really helps with adoption of the system as well.

We have definitely found out over time that you are absolutely right about this. Most CRM functions revolve around the salespeople and the tasks they have to do. However, it is hard to get them to use it when the managers don't use it and then don't enforce the salespeople to use it. So a strong desking system can really make a huge difference in getting managers to use the system.

Welll Said Statement true and strong!

Is there a quality CRM company out there that does not charge per roof top? I have 3 francises in two locations that are less than half a mile apart. We are all on the same DMS with reyrey (our curent CRM) and every company we talk to bills by roof top.

Our internet department uses Cobalt Lead Manager. Is there anyone else out there that uses it? I'm putting together a list of feature enhancements I'd like to see them implement. Perhaps we could collaborate which might help get some priority since a few dealers are making the request?

Without violating the code of conduct, could anyone unaffiliated with a current vendor give me a CRM recommendation. We are cutting our current CRM due to budgetary constraints. It's going to be an unpleasant transition with the vast amount of previously logged data. If there is a better area to post this question please let me know.

Jesse,

We don't sell CRM but we work with a lot of them because we do websites and data distribution.

The one I like the most and that I get the best compliments is Dealer Socket. However if you are changing CRMs due to budget maybe your question should be different:

Budget CRMs?
How to work without a CRM?
etc.

Looking at your dealership, 47 used cars-140 new, you can probably get away with a simple and cheap CRM.

I appreciate the response. Yikes, the idea of life without a CRM sounds unpleasant. It's integral for almost every aspect of my job. I personally didn't necessarily see value for the price we were paying for our old CRM (around $2,000/month). Based on that, I can understand downsizing but removing it entirely would be problematic. I also fear losing years and years of previous transaction/customer records. I suppose a budget CRM would be best but coming down from $2,000 I have to imagine there are some competitive options in between. I've been looking on driving sales website and it's very difficult to get an idea of cost vs. quality.