• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Which CRM are you using?

We are newly set up with Dealer Socket and unimpressed! Support is not nearly as good as Webcontrol or Higher Gear. The hold times are much greater! Then, the main reason we switched... the mobile app. In theory it's great. However, there is such a major flaw with it, it's basically unusable. The emails automatically have a hard coded signature in them that ultimately doubles up your signature and there is no work-around on this. Not only that, it's a terrible signature which doesn't even show the phone number, dealer name, or website. It does show the generic spammy email address you have to use in dealer socket. I did the preview to the new Webcontrol Dominion has in beta (maybe it's no longer beta) and it looked really, really good!

Jim,
I apologize for your experience. As mentioned on your call with Support... any email sent from the mobile app has to have an email signature. If you do not setup an email signature one is added by default. If you are unhappy with our default signature please add one that you would like. We submitted your change request in our suggestion box for review.

As for the mobile app, we at DealerSocket use our own CRM, and personally I have been working almost 90% from the MobileCRM and send emails from the mobile app everyday without any issues for over 12 months.

Please feel free to call Support or me directly on my cell at 949-351-3036 if you would like to discuss your issue in greater detail.

Hunter

my dealership in illinois currently usues a program called ProMax, the other dealership i worked at used dealer socket, i prefer promax alot more, way more user friendly and has way more options you can input into it.

I used to work for ProMax and used it in the dealership where I worked and I always loved it. There are many great options out there today and most are very good just depends on which one seem to fit your process best.