• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers 100% Discount for Google Analytics Automotive Training & Certification

Apr 13, 2012
Awards
First Name
George
Do you work at a car dealership, are either slow or furloughed, and want to improve your skills?

Just imagine, coming out of this CV crisis with new skills, and increasing your value to the dealership?f I just generated 50 coupons for a 100% discount to our Google Analytics Automotive Training & Certification. This offer is valid only for the first 50 dealership employees, managers or owners at a dealership. I also commit to helping these 50 students with screen-share or phone support during the month of April, so let's get started right away.

Our e-Learning is always free to our consulting customers, but retails for $399 for a 4-month subscription to non-customers. We are pumped to offer 50 lucky students a free, proctored Google Analytics experience.

Email me your contact info to [email protected] and we’ll email them back a unique coupon code they can use until 12/31/2020.

**This offer is for DEALER EMPLOYEES ONLY!

GenerationsDigitalCOVIDoffer.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished up the class. I want to share a couple of things.

I realize I did a pretty good job of setting my site up when I took the position over. I, however, did not understand the value of cohort analysis and will continue to grow there.

If there was 1 BIG takeaway for someone else. Take the time to follow along and stop to fix things as you go. I spent hours going back and trying to fix things I should have done while in that segment. Do it while it's fresh.

I managed to get my (other) bucket emptied save a few visits in the last 30 days, tighten up my goals to align with not just conversions but shopping behavior that does not create a hard conversion and even got all of my events firing properly.

Shoutout @georgenenni I would not have tackled the problem if you hadn't done what you do.

Thank You

Reactions: George Nenni
giphy.gif