• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers 100% Discount for Google Analytics Automotive Training & Certification

If there was 1 BIG takeaway for someone else. Take the time to follow along and stop to fix things as you go. I spent hours going back and trying to fix things I should have done while in that segment. Do it while it's fresh.

Just finished as well, 100% agree to follow along & fix while it's top of mind.

Cohorts with segments make so much more sense now!

Was easy to understand and did not take as much time as expected 5/5*.

Thank you @georgenenni much appreciated the brush up of skills. We realized we needed a few fixes and have some new metrics to monitor.

Reactions: George Nenni
Just finished as well, 100% agree to follow along & fix while it's top of mind.

Cohorts with segments make so much more sense now!

Was easy to understand and did not take as much time as expected 5/5*.

Thank you @georgenenni much appreciated the brush up of skills. We realized we needed a few fixes and have some new metrics to monitor.
That is great news, thank you for the kind words @Karen Ann , let me know if I can ever help you!
-George

Thank you for sharing the store. It was a big struggle for me to find toys and quality food for my parrot. I already found a lot of great things that would make my parrot happier. Also, I have found a promo code on dontpayfull.com that will help me to save some money. This is why I love shopping online. You can find a lot of methods that can help you money. There are often sales and big seasonal discounts. Also, the numerous people sharing coupons and discount codes can help with saving money in big amounts.