• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

150 - 250+ online per month or bust

anthonycapital

Hanging Paper
Apr 24, 2013
First Name
Anthony
We have been steadily growing out internet business.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share tips or ideas for getting to 150 - 250 unit sales per month.

We have recently reached some milestones in internet sales area and are really looking to take it to the next level.

Are dedicated lead responders a must? or dedicated internet sales people? Cranking the SEM budget up to 11?

Anthony

Anthony,

Just a small one but easy to implement.

No videos: I don't know the CA market for this but there are several companies in the US tat can provide the service for very little money. Check Sister.tv or flickfusion.com. I think you are in the $300-500 range for these systems depending on features.

Even better of you can find some good Canadian dude to do some custom stuff. Check the 1st video on this one: Pre-Owned One-Owner 2011 Infiniti G25 Sedan - Kirkland WA - Infiniti of Kirkland (same website system you already have).

Anthony,

Just a small one but easy to implement.

No videos: I don't know the CA market for this but there are several companies in the US tat can provide the service for very little money. Check Sister.tv or flickfusion.com. I think you are in the $300-500 range for these systems depending on features.

Even better of you can find some good Canadian dude to do some custom stuff. Check the 1st video on this one: Pre-Owned One-Owner 2011 Infiniti G25 Sedan - Kirkland WA - Infiniti of Kirkland (same website system you already have).

Yago thank you. I agree. This is in the works. Reportedly we have enough inventory (750 on ground) that it has taken them a while to actually generate the videos.

Maybe too much on the homepage going on, took me a while to plant my feet down and sense where north, south, east and west was. Chances are most people are (like every car dealer website) going to click on INVENTORY the most and first as soon as they get there - however - That big image area should entice me to come in, based on something unique and profound about your dealership. Those GM sponsored banners and panels just seem so dull, because everyone has them too. I recon you need to make a big splash on page one, then hand the customer the towel in the showroom. Does every new vehicle have at least one real image?

Reactions: 1 person
1. Clean up your title tags and meta description tags on your inventory pages. Make them relevant keyword heavy.
2. Clean up your url strings on inventory pages. Make them relevant keyword heavy.

Definitely see what you can do about the inventory listing page. Right now it's fairly vague and generic.

That said, I'm a huge believer in on-site content (blogs, landing pages) to drive traffic. I noticed that as soon as one of our stores adds a blog, the blog traffic is almost always a free additional % on top of the original traffic. The conversion rate is lower on what we're seeing now, but the traffic is in addition to our usual inventory/customer traffic. That said, I don't think those customers will necessarily want to see your chat pop-up, but I've been wrong about live chat before.

Definitely see what you can do about the inventory listing page. Right now it's fairly vague and generic.

That said, I'm a huge believer in on-site content (blogs, landing pages) to drive traffic. I noticed that as soon as one of our stores adds a blog, the blog traffic is almost always a free additional % on top of the original traffic. The conversion rate is lower on what we're seeing now, but the traffic is in addition to our usual inventory/customer traffic. That said, I don't think those customers will necessarily want to see your chat pop-up, but I've been wrong about live chat before.

Your inventory pages are WAYYYY more important than blogs or landing pages. Taking a look at our top 1000 entrances (non-homepage) from Organic Search visitors over last 90-days, inventory pages account for 948 of those entrances. Those inventory pages will build dynamic, updated daily content if done correctly.

Reactions: 2 people